Well, what fun! I start a new job, ignore WordPress for two weeks, and then BAM! I get nominated for an award. How neat is that?
Much appreciation goes out to DLFwriting for the nomination. He is much better than I am at posting on a regular basis, and his posts contain a lot of interesting nuggets for wannabe writers such as myself.
Versatile Blogger Rules (tweaked slightly due to lack of time):
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
155 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
73 interesting things about yourself.
This is my first award nomination, and I’m really excited to be able to mention others who have been inspirational (across all fronts) during my time as a blogger. I wish I had the time to nominate more people, but, sadly, I just don’t. Therefore, here are 5 deserving people whose blogs you should definitely look into:
Go on, check ’em out!
And, as for the things about me:
- I am a tea addict. I drink 3-4 cups of the stuff a day. It’s wonderful!
- I secretly listen to hip hop music when I’m alone in the car. It’s my guilty pleasure, but it keeps me from getting road rage. 🙂
- I love cooking and trying new recipes – especially with my husband. My favorite experiment this month has been cod poached in white wine with carrots and onions over garlic mashed potatoes. Yum.
Well, that’s all I have for you for now. I’m hoping that I’ll be able to post once a week as my life evens out. Thanks for hanging in there!